Wednesday, October 7, 2015

CASology #167 - Silly

Surprised to see me again so soon, aren't you? I had a lovely play day with my stamping buddies, Rosalie and Lorraine, on Sunday. It had been so long since we had gotten together to just play with whatever we wanted. I colored lots of my Bird Crazy birds by Tim Holtz with my Zig Real Brush Markers so I would have them on hand  to use on cards.


I love this little guy. I gave him a hat, pumpkin and broom from the Crazy Things stamp set, also by Tim Holtz. The sentiment is from Crazy Talk by - you guessed it - Tim Holtz. I adore all of these sets. They are so silly and fun. The white panel was die cut with a SSS Stitched Rectangles die and for the orange frame I used a Mama Elephant Peek a Frame die. 

I'm entering this into the current challenge at CASology: Week 167: Silly. Hope he's CAS enough. If not, I understand. He's just scared silly riding on his broom. Also, entering this into The Paper Players 265 - Halloween.



Hopefully you are all having a great week. Enjoy!

                                                                           Pam


7 comments:

  1. LOVE the dimension!!! Zig pens are fabulous! Great coloring Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card!
    I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog! Be sure to check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Halloween card, love how you dressed the bird.
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Linby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The look on his face really makes me laugh! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee hee ... he really does look scared silly, Pam ... your crazy bird is fabulous in his halloween outfit! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A terrific Halloween card. I like how you have dressed the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is your Halloween-costumed Crazy Bird! The hat, the broom, his little pumpkin treat bag...seriously adorable!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete